This job is no longer available
The Licensing Company (TLC) is a worldwide leader in brand extension and licensing. We represent some of the best brands in the world; Coca Cola, Mercedes-Benz, Jelly Belly, Chr ysler, Jeep and Budweiser, amongst others. TLC has an impressive track record in creating robust brand extension programs around the world with retail sales in excess of $3.2bn in 2011.
As part of TLC’s continued growth, we are looking to add a new role to our fast moving and challenging Global Brands division, which is in one of the most interesting sectors of the marketing mix.
Marketing Manager: Global Brands
• A bright, multi tasking marketing professional
• Capable of writing and implementing brand marketing strategies (above and below the line), working with all key stakeholders
• Experience to present & gain agreement from all internal & external stakeholders
• Effectively & efficiently allocate & manage marketing support funds to maximise brand extension objectives set by the global brand licensors
• Ensure that licensee marketing budgets & central marketing funds (CMF) are well planned & executed to maximise the return on investment (ROI)
• In addition you will be able to provide guidance by brand/ category objectives to ensure the consistent & efficient execution of support campaigns across the globe
Qualifications: A minimum of 4 years experience brand and account marketing experience.
This role requires you to be:
• Organised & proactive • Good inter-personal skills • Graduate • Ability to multi-task • Excellent document and presentation building • Ability to keep calm under pressure • Strong team player • Proficient in Word, Excel, Keynote / PowerPoint
Please send all CVs in confidence by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below.