Sales Controller - Director designate
Be part of a Wow! story at one of the fastest growing privately owned British companies.
At Wow Stuff!, we want kids and their families to experience that surge of excitement you get when you see something new and wonderful for the first time. We create toys with the "Wow Factor".
We aim to sell the highest number of gifts, gadgets and toys per square foot within the stores of our major retail partners. We use video screens and live artists to help us do this.
We invent and bring to market fresh, exciting and innovative products with mass market and international sales appeal. We believe no other toy company has the passion for new product development like we do and that's something we'll demonstrate to the right candidate. We are increasing new products by more than 300% over the next 36 months! Hopefully, we have impressed you so far and we are hopeful that you can impress us too.
As our Sales Controller, Director designate your key responsibilities will include:
• Managing some of our most valuable retail and grocery accounts
• Full P & L responsibility for the UK sales function
• Manage, mentor and build the sales team in-line with our rapid growth expectations
• Drive the increase of YOY sales and profit whilst providing periodic reporting to board level
Are you ambitious, dynamite and passionate, with a “just get it done” attitude?
Do you have great relationships at the highest level of major toy retailers and businesses that sell toys?
Or could you demonstrate how you have built similar relationships quickly in your current industry?
Can you build and lead the team to success?
Are you hardworking, persistent, honest and well-versed in handling objections and creating opportunities?
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate a progressive and successful track record to date within FMCG.
- You will have managed major grocery / retail accounts with full P & L responsibility, along with proven experience in developing and managing a successful team.
- You are expected to possess exceptional negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate this at senior level.
- Planning, analysing and regular reporting will come as second nature to you.
- We want you to share your knowledge at the hub of our activity, so you will need to be accessible to our HQ in Wolverhampton.
If you meet the above criteria, we think we can offer you a really great career and a super place to work with industry leading rewards.
If you feel that you have what it takes and would like to apply, please email your CV, together with an indication of your current salary and notice period to Akhil Sonchhatla by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Alternatively, to discuss the role in more detail please call Akhil directly on 07917 640036.
Closing Date: 23rd April 2012
This assignment is being managed exclusively by our recruitment partner Spring Swan.
All third party applications will be directed to and managed by Spring Swan.