European Commercial Manager
European Commercial Manager
National / European
Basic circa £100k plus Bonus and Executive Benefits Package
Launched in the UK in 1995, the Quorn brand has grown consistently both domestically & internationally due to significant increases in the number of people seeking a healthy, but great tasting alternative to meat. Quorn products are well known for being an excellent source of protein & fibre but are also low in calories and saturated fat, so they are ideal choice for healthy eaters across all age profiles & lifestyles.
Arising from impressive market gains in Europe, a unique & exciting opportunity now exists for a talented & ambitious Senior Commercial Manager or Sales Director to join the team in the role of European Commercial Manager. With high growth ambitions your aim will be to manage & enhance key customer relationships whilst using your keen business acumen to exploit new & innovative business opportunities throughout the European region.
• Working alongside an International Commercial Director you will build and implement new market entry strategies, identifying opportunities to expand Quorn Foods product portfolio / profit opportunities utilising new partners and /or new launch programmes.
• With full P&L responsibility you will drive revenue & margin growth within new & existing markets.
• You will create & implement strategies & tactics to maximise performance against agreed targets & objectives.
• You will recommend & implement changes to key metrics such as brand portfolio, specific customer plans and / or channel strategies.
• Having negotiated and secured new partnership deals you will take an active part to ensure the smooth running of all deals from the point of launch onwards.
• At least 15 years experience of working at increasingly senior commercial roles within an FMCG setting – strong candidates with experience outside food & drink will be considered.
• International experience is essential – preferably within Europe.
• Ability to manage a challenging portfolio of products & markets - ideally managing third parties ranging from large multifunctional organisations to smaller, independently owned agencies.
• Previous experience of brand development, preferably in different scenarios eg brand leader, strong number two or aspirational/high growth stance.
• Self starter with initiative and a confident decision making style capable of quickly capitalising on opportunities as they arise.
• Good team player with excellent communication skills capable of building effective relationships at all levels with internal and external stakeholders.
• Comfortable with travelling extensively within the UK and throughout Europe in line with business / market requirements.
Due to the significant and realisable growth already forecasted for Quorn Foods over the coming years the successful candidate should anticipate opportunities for further development of their both their career and earning potential within this highly ambitious and successful organisation.
If you feel that you match the criteria and would like to apply please email your CV together with an indication of your current salary and notice period to Scot McHarg, at Baltic Search & Selection, by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below. Alternatively, to obtain a copy of the applicant brief and /or discuss the role in more detail please ring 01325 731 060.
This assignment is being managed exclusively by Baltic Search & Selection.