This job is no longer available
Global Consumer Electronics Manufacturer of Private Label Brown Goods and White Goods for some of the most prestigious brands in the market requires a National Account Manager due to rapid growth over the last 2 years. This company are currently responsible for 1 in 4 TVs sold in the UK today.
This company are particularly looking to develop their White Goods arm of the business and would particularly welcome applicants from this market. This will be a demanding and high profile channel to manage for the business and as such the role will provide a great challenge to the person coming into it. You will have full P&L responsibility for your account and will also be responsible for planning and implementing all promotional activity.
- Focus on Development and launch of White Goods
- Capability to run a whole Business Unit
- Relationship building skills
- Developing the strategy and action plan to grow sales and profit.
- Experience in dealing with high volume
- Providing customer forecasts, market intelligence to best reflect seasonality and promotional programmes.
- Managing promotional investment to maximise ROI. .
- Ensuring high levels of customer service.
In return the company can offer you the opportunity to work with the biggest player in the sector in a role offering fast progression and autonomy. You will also be offered the chance to build your own team when you have fulfilled your remit.
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Donna Reddy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to apply to those who are suitable
Key words: key account manager, KAM, sales manager, business development manager, FMCG, White Goods, Brown Goods, Consumer Electrical, NAM, BDM, Business Development Manager