We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Account Controller to join our team within our Food to Go Category.
The role will be based in Worksop, and will operate across all of the category’s current (Spalding, Bow, Park Royal & Crosby) and future manufacturing sites. This may necessitate travel to the sites and up to 2 overnight stays per week.
- To develop and implement the agreed customer business plan to deliver budgeted sales volume, value and contribution.
- To create and explore opportunities to grow our business within the customer in line with category and customer strategies.
- To lead the day to day interface with the customer to ensure that issues are promptly identified and resolved.
- To manage Supply Chain, Technical, NPD or other projects which impact on the customer relationship or Greencore profitability.
- To facilitate the development of joint Business Plans.
- To work with Marketing & NPD to ensure Greencore deliver commercially viable NPD.
- To coordinate customer interfaces with key internal functions – NPD, Technical, Operations, Finance and Planning to ensure a consistent business approach.
- To manage your team to deliver the customer and Greencore business priorities.
- To represent Greencore within the customer in a professional manner
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree standard with six years account management experience.
- Effective communicator
- Commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Project management
- Creative problem solver
- Strategic awareness
- Self-motivated team player.
- Forecasting skills
- Team management
- Relationship builder
Greencore Group is a leading international producer of convenience food, as well as an established ingredients supplier with operations in Ireland, the UK, North America, The Netherlands and Belgium.